An almost thirty something Middle School English teacher, 8th Grade team leader, volleyball and softball coach, and dorm parent. Just living the private school life and trying to enjoy life outside the gates once in a while.
- RT @justintarte: Most of us would agree 'if' a kid learns something is far more important than 'when' a kid learns something. #edchat #sblc… 1 week ago
- RT @JasperFoxSR: Picting, not Writing, is the Literacy of Today’s Youth jfox.cc/2pYIwbp 1 week ago
- RT @JasperFoxSR: Not allowing a student to complete late work for full credit doesn't teach responsibilty, if fact it teaches the opposite. 1 week ago
- RT @Mammals_Suck: Did I just take a bunch of NASA tank tops from the boys section & put them in the girls section? Yes. Yes I did. https://… 1 week ago
- RT @alicekeeler: When you make a mistake teaching they don't take off dollars from your paycheck. Bet you wouldn't find that motivating. 1 week ago