An almost thirty something Middle School English teacher, 8th Grade team leader, volleyball and softball coach, and dorm parent. Just living the private school life and trying to enjoy life outside the gates once in a while.
- RT @justintarte: If a kid turns something in late, it doesn't mean they know the standard any less. When we reduce their grade, that's what… 2 weeks ago
- RT @alicekeeler: I have yet to make the perfect lesson, why do we think it's an insult that someone suggests it could be better? DUH of cou… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CarolJago: If you want kids to love reading, let them read what they love. 1 month ago
- RT @SteeleThoughts: You never know what kids are dealing with at home. Always be kind. Always be patient. Always be gracious. Always. #cla… 1 month ago
- RT @justintarte: Tired of grading? Consider: When kids self-assess & track their own progress, learning goes up & your workload goes down.… 1 month ago